Saturday, August 4, 2012

time flies

I've been waiting for my friends to do new post, and yet I haven't done any.... well almost a year later, here we go....  because of selling our house and living in limbo for the next several months, these are not only the most recent pictures I have but the only ones!
In July we took a trip (ie. a long drive) to New Mexico to see cousin Roan (and his mommy and daddy too).  We had lots of fun on our visit!  

Cori got to go fishing with the big Boys who took her fishing for the first time!!

We ended our trip with stops in both El Paso and Midland Texas before heading home to the craziness of moving!!

We have also been looking forward to going back to the County Fair (for the rides and funnel cones of course!!)  I told myself last year that I would not make the mistake again of only buying Cori tickets for the rides and instead buy her an all you can ride wristband.... mistake corrected for Cori, but major fail for Addi.  I didn't think she would like the rides as this was her first year on them.... I was wrong!! Correction will be made for the State Fair!!!!
Having SO MUCH FUN!!!

Daddy took the girls on the carousel early, which was a good plan as he gets dizzy easily!

Maybe one of the oldest rides there, but they are true race car girls!!

A bigger girl ride for Cori.... with jumps and lots of speed!!

Hopefully the next few months will be lots of pictures of the new house(s).... and then before too long Baby Girl #3!!



No comments:

Post a Comment