Friday, July 1, 2011

day 17: photo challenge

Gotta love technology... right?

... well maybe not today...
Go figure the day I have a challenge to photography technology is the day I have issues with my technology!
I love having my laptop and a cell phone... some days I can't image life without them and other days I wish I could get rid of them... especially when Cori started pretend play with them!!


The screen reads: You are not connected to the Internet.
:(
This was my day... lucky for me Randy was only a phone call or text away to tell me it wasn't anything I had done or could do... but the system was down.... which was good news... because otherwise my tech minded hubby would have been walking me through all sorts of crazy solutions over the phone!!
:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment