Monday, July 18, 2011

day 25 - 30: photo challenge

We are back! We had a blast while we were gone... so much fun in fact that we were too busy having fun to take many pictures. So with that said my pictures aren't chronological... but they are here:

Something pink: 3 something pinks to be exact... Cori, the little lady, and Addi on the last day of our trip!



A close up and from a distance: in reverse order... as Addi gets better at crawling!!


Flowers: and two sweet flower girls (no I didn't mean to cut everyone's heads off... I was attempting to get Cori to smile)



Black and white: Papa Roy in black and Cori in white as he tries to encourage her to get her picture taken.



and last... another self portrait: this is where I cheated... my wonderful sister-in-law took this picture (and I am going to use it!)

Hope you enjoyed this photo challenge.... there might be a weekly one that I decide to do... but for right now, I need rest and to clean my house! Until next time... loves!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment