Thursday, July 7, 2011

days 22, 23, & 24: photo challenge

So several days rolled into one
First Hands

These hands are getting so big so fast... I want to remember them... how they pull on everything, how they grab my face, and how they play peek-a-boo.

Today's challenge Sun Flare
I couldn't pick my favorite so here are three!






And finally tomorrows challenge an Animal
Our animal is Audi (after the car... long story!).  She is a 5 year old boxer...lover of sleep, protector of our girls, and couch potato when we are not home!

So I am a day ahead because tomorrow we are headed to my parents for a wedding and then our annual mother/daughter trip.  This annual trip started out as just my mom and myself going to Chicago before the start of each school.  Over the years it has changed... for the best!  This year it will me mom, me, my two girls, my sister-in-law, and her little girl and Minneapolis instead of Chicago.  I love this time we get to spend together and I know how lucky we all are to have such a special relationship.  I am praying already that I can continue to have a special bond with my two girls like the bond I have with my mom!!
So with that said... I will continue taking pictures over the next week, but might not be able to post them until we are back home... so don't go any where... we will be back!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment