Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day 21: photo challenge

Both girls are sleeping right now and I should be packing for our annual mother/daughter trip... but I also wanted to get this checked off my to do list...
a faceless self portrait:

Randy and I often joke that if he would have know how messy I am he might have thought twice about marrying me :) but I am pretty sure he had fair warning!!
This is our kitchen table... it is a mess... most days it looks something like this, until dinner time when I push it all aside. I am pretty messy too... organized chaos! I always know where I put everything... well almost everything (at the moment I can't find the monkey leash that I have for Cori- leash is a bad word... it is a monkey backpack where the adult holds the tail)
My current mess is a picture of who I am... it shows were I am in my life right now:
pool bag because I am on summer vacation
baby toys because I am a mom
red wedges because I like to be a little fun and funky (the only things I put on the table for this pic, they were laying on the floor next to the table)
a Cori painting because I like to think I am an artist
shopping bags because I am the family shopper (whether I want to go to Walmart or not!)
grey comfy sweatshirt because I like to be warm and snuggled up with the people I love
my Pepsi is because every girl needs a vice
and
my keys because I like to travel (and I'm getting more excited about driving the man van)





Cori's first water color painting!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment