Sunday, June 26, 2011

day 11: photo challenge

Something blue... made me think of weddings... I coordinated a wedding at church on Saturday, but didn't take my camera!
Blue is one of my favorite colors. We live in a blue house, I have lots of blue clothes, and blue jeans. I have even painted three rooms in our house blue... including the girls bedroom. When I was pregnant with Cori I feared they had gotten the ultrasound wrong and she would end up being a boy... so I tried to make her bedroom a little more neutral than ultra girly... plus with only two bedrooms any future siblings would have to share a room with her. If I had know we would have another girl... I probably would have still painted it blue, after all my bedroom at my parents house is blue!
But my pictures today is of the butterflies that hang in the girls room... orange, green, yellow, purple, pink, and of course blue!
This is the view from Cori's pillow:





(the pink one is higher up, so the fan makes it move a little more)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment