Tuesday, June 28, 2011

day 14: photo challenge

Eyes
I have always loved my eyes; both their shape and their color... but I really love Cori's eyes. I think she has my eye shape and color, but she has her daddy's eye lashes... they are long and full and they make me a little jealous.
So they should be the picture perfect eyes for this challenge. However, today... she wouldn't look at me... then she wasn't looking where she was going... and so we have tear filled eyes....



... and a bloody nose (her first! She fell onto her shopping cart)


... and since we were in the bathroom cleaning up the bloody nose... we also needed band aids for our scrapped knees even though they were not bleeding!
(we could write a book... If you give Cori a band aid)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment