Tuesday, June 21, 2011

day 6 and day 5: photo challenge

I am behind... I know... but... I did takemy pictures on the right days, well sort of! Apparently I have a problem reading or a problem with my eye sight... I wrote all the challenges down on my kitchen calendar so I wouldn't have to look online every morning before trying to take pictures... but I switched my days around.

Day 6 (taken on Day 5) is a picture of Adalynn from a "low angle" as she tries to crawl over my legs as we were all playing in the living room.



Day 5 (taken on Day 6) is a picture of Cordelia from a "high angle" as she plays with my mom's old Barbies at my grandparents house in Lincoln. When we get to Nana and Papa's Cori knows exactly what she wants... the Barbies from the basement, Nana or Grandma Michelle to play with her on the floor, and jelly beans from the kitchen!!

One more post by nights end and I will be all caught up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment