Thursday, June 23, 2011

day 9: photo challenge

Someone you love.... does this really imply one person?
I don't know who wrote the original list... but how am I suppose to narrow it down to one... when I love so many people in my life?

Like my family... wonderful husband, two beautiful girls, and even a silly dog.
Not to mention my parents, brother, and the rest of my very extended family.
So to you all... I do LOVE you all! I am blessed by you all!!

But if this challenge is really suppose to be someONE I love... I choose my husband.
Our Pastor said in premarital that we choose to love the person we marry.  That we have to make that choice all the time.  Because there will be days when we don't feel like loving.  But in the end we made a commitment... to love, to cherish, to respect.

I choose to love my husband for many reasons... a few being:
for how he provides,
for how he leads,
for the example he sets,
for how he loves our girls,
and
for how he loves me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment