Wednesday, June 22, 2011

day 8: photo challenge

The challenge for today... a bad habit. Well it looks like I don't have any pictures to share because I don't have any bad habits.
...
WHAT? You don't believe me? Okay good... but I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't even bite my nails...


... however I have a really bad habit of not putting the laundry away.
It gets washed.
It gets folded.
But then...
it sits there...
in the laundry basket,
on the church pew,
on the dresser,
on Addi's changing table,
or worse...
at the foot of our bed!!

Maybe this should be my summer resolution :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. you totally stole my bad habit! you bad habit stealer you! ;) j/k... i already took my pictures so i'm posting them anyway. then... tonight... we can come up with a way to FIX our bad habit!

    ReplyDelete