Friday, June 17, 2011

day 3: photo challenge

Today's challenge was to take a picture of the clouds. In my head I had envisioned my favorite Georgia O'Keeffe painting that hangs in the Chicago Art Museum it shows nothing but a bright blue sky and rows and rows of white fluffy clouds.
But today... well the sky didn't look that way. This morning there were rain clouds which lead to a down pour and was followed by clear skies... not a cloud to be seen for miles! But thankfully the clouds returned this evening!!
This was taken looking east from outside our house.

While this one was taken looking west, over the house.

This was they type of cloud I was hoping to see hundreds of... ones that Cori and I could point to and say it looks like a fish or dog or car... but we only saw this cloud... and at 8pm at night Cori was tired and not in the mood for playing a game.
So what do you see?
Tomorrow's challenge: something green!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment